WELCOME to eCornell, INSETE and the US Embassy in Athens PARTNERSHIP
The Institute of Greek Tourism Confederation (INSETE), in strategic partnership with Cornell University, offers a variety of eCornell course licenses exclusively for Greek tourism Industry’s professionals.
The courses are designed by Cornell University professors in order to address the needs of the current professional environment and tailor-made for the highly demanding schedule of the modern professional. All courses are delivered in English and an intermediate level of proficiency in English is required.
The U.S. Embassy in Athens is proud to partner with INSETE to offer the first 30 courses in the discounted price of $190, to Greek tourism and hospitality professionals. Recognizing the important work that INSETE is performing in offering capacity building programs to Greek tourism professionals and organizations and growing the Greek tourism industry, the U.S. Embassy is happy to expand the collaboration with INSETE & Cornell University, by organizing an educational event next Fall with experts from Cornell University.
In order to provide, easier access to these high-end training courses to all tourism professionals, 50% of the cost is covered by INSETE.
Eligible participants will have the chance to choose among 194 available courses, in 7 thematic categories:
- Hospitality and Food Service Management Courses
- Financial Management Courses
- Human Resources Courses
- Sales Leadership Courses
- Project Leadership and Systems Design Course
- Leadership and Strategic Management Courses
- Marketing Courses
TYPE OF REGISTRATIONS/ RESTRICTIONS
- Ιndividual participants are eligible to apply for ONE discounted licence of $190, here.
- SETE Member Companies are eligible to apply for TWO discounted licences of $190, here.
- Participants & Companies are be eligible to purchase unlimited number of courses at the price of 325$ per course here.
All applications will be processed by INSETE team and all participants will get notified for the outcome within 5 working days.
In case you already have created an eCornell account in the past, please use the same credentials (email & password) when logging in to the eCornell portal.